Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Elf Nails

Today after being convinced that my nail polish collection was getting out of hand, I pulled out all my polish and lined them up in colour categories.

The long and short of it is I have a longggggg way to go before I am "out of control"

Alright to the nails.
So Christmas/My Birthday is just a few short days away so I decided I needed some really christmassy nails. Initially I wanted to try another gradient however that didn't quite work out so instead what I have are nails that remind me of elves. I had to work soooo hard not to add glitter but in the end I decided less was more. So first I grabbed my OPI Ali's Big Break Mini.

This bottle is nearing the end so I thought I'd share a swatch while I could. I tried to clean up my nails as best I could but considering I was mid manicure there are lots of tiny flakes so please bear with me. I love this colour, I sure will miss it when it's gone but then on to red favourite reds right? Just agree with me okay.


From here I grabbed my new Christmas green, Zoya Holly and TADA.
Elf nails. Easy peasy christmas-squeezey.




Okay so heres something new and exciting. Today Chelsea and I recieved yet another nail polish order. WOOHOO including Seche Vite topcoat which has obviously recieved rave reviews from everyone and every nail blogger seems to worship it. Chelsea seemed a tad skeptical so she's going to test it out for wear and tear because her nail ADD is not nearly as bad as mine.
So without further ado here is day one of Chelsea's Seche Vite Test Drive.

Her nail formula consists of Essie Fill The Gap basecoat.
3 coats Essie Splash of Grenadine
(seriously Essie people I've never seen real grenadine that colour... just saying. Still love the colour)
1 Coat Seche Vite.
We'll keep you updated on this!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!