Friday, April 6, 2012

Blue Purple Gradient

Hey guys,

So just a rather quick post today because I have to leave to go to the barn right away.
Right now I am trying out some CHI polish (yep like the flat iron) everything I read about the CHI polishes said they were nice and long lasting... so we'll see if they can pass the barn test, more on that later when I blog about it.

This was one of my favourite mani's from the past week using two of my two new polishes from Nicole,
I tried to sponge on the blue but the purple wasn't really having any of it so I just painted it on, so it's a little streaky but it didn't look that way in person the light on my camera just brings it out

I used
China Glaze - Flying Dragon (Neon)
China Glaze - Towel Boy Toy






No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!