Sunday, April 1, 2012

OPI Road House Blues

Hey Ladies

Yesterday I was at Shoppers when I noticed that they were now carrying a line of Gel Polishes (Quo by Orly) now before I grabbed the starter kit I thought to myself... okay is this really the best decision? No because what am I going to do with super long lasting polish? So I'm trying to talk Chelsea into splurging then guest blogging about it! So hopefully after some wheedling it's going to work.
But while I was there I did pick up some nail art polishes. Quo Instant Artist were on for like $3.50 a piece so I thought I better grab that red I've been needing... and maybe a few others. 
I've been so good though so it's my treat to me

Anyways here is a colour I'm a huge fan of

OPI - Road House Blues
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!