Wednesday, April 25, 2012

OPI DS Opulence

Hey guys,

So good news,
Last night I swatched all of my Nfu Oh Holos so those will be coming your way shortly. I managed to get through a crop & whittle down all the pictures I had taken. However I only got halfway through watermarking everything. I've told you guys how much I hate watermarking right?

Also i got news from Miss Nicole who is in Vegas right now that she had picked me up a new polish. I'm not sure of the details but it's one of those layered polishes that you aren't supposed to shake.... We'll see how that goes. She ALSO told me that everytime she sees an awesome polish she's going to buy it for me. Yes this is one of the many reasons we all love Nicole. Because of this however I've been instructed to make a current and up-to-date list of everything I have.... yeesh. Oh well. it's all in the name of polish.

Moving on...

guess who got a new OPI DS????
Actually I got a couple but this is the first of 3 I have to show you.

This is OPI DS Opulence.

It's a pink chamagne type colour. Totally gorgeous.
I know this colour is right up Chelsea's alley as well.
The finish of this reminds is similar to DS Extravagance. Tons of tiny sparkles and goes on smooth.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!