Thursday, April 5, 2012

China Glaze - Flying Dragon (Neon)

Hey lovelies
 
So I mentioned the other day that Nicole gave me some polishes now I feel the need to share with you my favourite so far.
I'm honestly obsessed with this polish so you'll probably be seeing a lot of this in the next little while.
The name of this polish stands out because you all know how I love dragons, and the colour is epic.

It's from China Glaze's Ink collection from a few years ago.
It's a neon purple with red & blue sparkles.
It dries semi- matte like all the neons do apparently.
and looks amazing with a top coat and without

I don't have as many pics of this as I would like but considering how many times I've already used it you'll get the gist of it.

This is China Glaze's Flying Dragon (Neon)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!