Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Layla - Golden Nugget

Hey ladies

This will probably be pretty short seeing as I'm a little bit emotionally unstable right now. Some of you are probably aware that tonight was the series finale of One Tree Hill. Never before have I had such a strong reaction to the ending of a series. Yeah I'm usually bummed and there are usually tears depending on the show but this show has been such a huge part of my life, I've never missed an episode, and have watched it from day one. I grew up on that show so the fact that after 9 years it's not going to be there, I totally feel like I've lost a really close friend.
Anyways that's my mopey moment. I keep getting all weepy so I'm changing the subject

Let there be nails!

This is Layla Golden Nugget.
one of the Magneffect Polishes
 




Now apparently all the crying is giving me a headache so I'm going to bed night!
and Goodnight Tree Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!