Friday, April 20, 2012

OPI In The Spotlight Pink

Hey guys,

So yesterday when I was doing my nails this colour all I could say to myself was:
"I hate sheer colours, no more sheer colours for me! Nope."
Then today what did I find myself lusting after? Yup you guessed it OPI's new sheer line New York Ballet.
I'm loving the sheer white & the sheer beige. Oh and the glitter top coat obvs
Yeah clearly I'm a whack job. 

Let me tell you why I don't really like sheer polishes.
1. They don't really fit my style or personality, I'm more of a bolder pigment girl. Although every once in a while I'm cool with mixing it up with a sheer, you know to keep people on their toes and all.
2. My nails sometimes can be a little peely so when I wear darker colours they get under the peely part sometimes and aside from buffing the peelies off which I don't like to do because it generally makes my nails weaker there isn't much I can do about it other than just cover it up. Which obviously doesn't exactly work with a sheer.

Anyways that being said here from the Femme De Cirque collection is

OPI - In The Spotlight Pink
with 
OPI - I Juggle... Men 
on the ring finger and tips

First a note. When all is said and done I really like the finish of this polish, it's a jelly! Apparently I totally dig jellies. I didn't know this, did you?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!