Monday, April 16, 2012

China Glaze - Smoke And Ashes

Hey ladies,

So today I was looking at The Polishaholic's new swatches of the OPI Spiderman collection and was lusting over a couple colours then realized there are still so many from the Holland Collection that I love. Maybe I'll make a list and treat myself to one or two on Friday. Something to look forward to?

Okay so here is the only one of the Hunger Games Polishes I haven't swatched for you. The only reason I haven't is yet is because I'm not 100% happy with the way it photographed and I couldn't even decide really what colour it was. Blue or Green or Black. I've read other reviews about that. It wasn't until I was taking it off until I found that it's a green base.

This is China Glaze Smoke & Ashes

I really like this colour I just wasn't a fan of the way it photographed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!