Monday, May 20, 2013

Avon - Romance

Hey guys,

So those of you who know me personally know how much of a planner I am, (which seems kind of weird sometimes) but I LOVE organization (unless you see my room, that doesn't count).
I love spreadsheets, alphabetization, and labels. So in an effort to buy less polish I am making a sincere effort to swatch and WEAR (the wearing is the big part) all my untried which aren't out of control right now, they're sitting somewhere around 20. Normally I would just swatch each polish in a night and called it a day, untried are no longer untried.

Then I run into the problem of having all these polishes that I haven't actually worn, they've only been swatched, which is silly. My other dilemma comes with sitting staring at my pile and trying to decide which polish to wear next, this for me is sometimes a long drawn out decision.

So what did I do? I made a schedule. I mapped out exactly when I was going to wear each polish. I have this in a spreadsheet and in a calander and even in reminders in my phone so I know exactly what comes next.

Extreme? Maybe, but it makes me feel better

That was kinda lengthy sorry. Today I have a random polish gifted to me by my bestie Nicole. It's a frosty mauve from Avon, aside from having to be careful about brushstrokes I had no problems formula wise and the brush on these polishes is fantastic. This was 2 coats.

This is 
Avon - Romance




1 comment:

  1. Your story is also the story of my life, haha. I need to wear all my polish! I guess that's why I am on the whole low buy thing. (Spoiler alert: It's not going that great.)

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!