Saturday, May 4, 2013

OPI Germany Swatches

Hey guys,

So I while ago (like way long ago) I ordered these two polishes from Beyond the Rack. The only problem with that is that you never know what the shipping time is going to be like with them. So like two months later these showed up finally. These are both from the Germany collection.

First up is a pea-soup green. Is it okay to call it pea-soup if I've never actually eaten pea-soup? Although I always think of that scene in the Rescuers Down Under where the grasshoppers make pea-soup.
Okay now I've gotten totally off topic but you can watch the clip below.

Anyways this is two coats. This actually reminds me a lot of Avon Absinthe.

Don't Talk Bach To Me




My next choice was this nudey-mauve color. I'm fairly certain I have others like this, and while this isn't very exciting on it's own it could be the base for some very fun manicures.

My Very First Knockwurst.




2 comments:

  1. I've had pea soup and it's a pretty accurate description, hehe. :-)
    The nude would be a perfect base for some nail art, as you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kekeke, Rescuers Down Under, yay! :D :D :D

    How does My Very First Knockwurst do against My Vampire Is Buff (or whatever it's called from Euro Centrale)? I feel like I like the one from Euro Centrale better with your skin tone, but it might just be my jealousy talking because I wish I could pull it off!

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!