Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Different Dimension - On Wednesday's We Wear PINK!

Hey guys,

So today I have another Different Dimension polish to show you today, I was going to initially post this with the wave of DD's I posted last week but it only seemed right to post this on a Wednesday. I love Mean Girls it is probably one of my favourite movies (okay top 25 at least) I mean okay there's that part in the middle where it slows a bit but other than that I love it. I was watching the interview that Lindsay Lohan just did with David Letterman, and she mentions Mean Girls and I was like "She wasn't in Mean... oh wait right"
Blonde moment.

Anyways I really loved this. This was two coats and one coat of SV on top.

This is
Different Dimension - On Wednesday's We Wear PINK!




1 comment:

  1. I really love the rainbow shift glitters in this one. It was a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!