Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Rainbow Honey - Be Mine

Hey guys,

So it's Pink Wednesday again! this time We have a beautiful pink from Rainbow Honey (seeing a trend for this week?) This was also part of their Sweet Talk collection, I skipped the third polish in this collection because even though it is gorgeous I'm trying to work on buying less glitter toppers (is it going to work? I doubt it) Anyways Be Mine is a gorgeous Barbie pink with a subtle golden flake shimmer. This really is beautiful and I had compliments on it. 

In other news I believe this is the blog debut of my mini stilettos! I've had them for a few weeks now and I'm really liking them so I'm going to stick with them for a while. Sorry if stiletto nails aren't your thing, I actually hated them too but they've grown on me. 

Anyways this was two coats. Fantastic formula!

This is
Rainbow Honey - Be Mine




2 comments:

  1. Mini stilettos, I love them!
    And isn't this pink just gorgeous?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually really like them too. my right hand is having a harder time adjusting (a couple nails aren't wanting to cooperate) but thats okay no one sees the cinderella hand.

      Delete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!