Thursday, May 2, 2013

Enchanted Polish - Ciao Milano

Hey guys,

Yay more indies!! And on top of that more Enchanted Polish!
This time I have a polish from the Big City Lights collection. These are colour shifting glitter polishes. The actual colour shift in the polishes is similar to the colour shift in their Beatles collection the difference being that these are glitters. Apparently Ozotic makes some similar, I wouldn't know as I don't have any Ozotics.

This one shifts between green, blue, purple & pink. I tried to capture the shift the best I could so you can look at the rest of the pics after the jump. This was one coat over black.

This is
Enchanted Polish - Ciao Milano










2 comments:

  1. Stunning! The Enchanted Polish labels are so pretty (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all these Enchanted Polishes you're sharing. I really want to get my hands on a couple eventually. This one reminds me of Ozotic 528, but it didn't have much of a green shift like this one does. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!