Sunday, July 28, 2013

China Glaze - Itty, Bitty & Gritty

Hey guys,

So I'm currently done with my massive untried pile, and while I am waiting for a handful of new polishes now I'm working SUPER hard not to buy more since I am super stoked about what I have in store for you guys. If you follow me on IG there is a possibility that you may get an odd sneak peek. So far only my girl Melissa knows what I'm up to, and she is pretty excited.

So I really hope to be able to acquire more of these CG Texture polishes because I LOVE them. I picked this one up with my NPC points. 

This is a bright coral polish. I applied very much like Bump & Grind, a little thick but not hard at all to work with. This was two coats.

This is
China Glaze - Itty, Bitty & Gritty




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!