Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Zoya - Stevie

Hey guys,

So I have been insanely obsessed with American Ninja Warrior lately like totally binge watching whatever I can get my hands on! It is actually blowing my mind, the athleticism of these competitors almost make me want to work out... Almost.

Anyways moving on. So along with OPI's Liquid Sands come Zoya's answer to the textured challenge: PixieDusts! Today's post comes from Zoya's Summer PixieDust collection. Unlike their Spring Pixie Dust collection I just grabbed 3 from this, I may grab a couple others in the future but for now I'm good with the three I got.

This is a lilac sparkle, This applied in 2 coats. No problems with application.

This is
Zoya - Stevie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!