Saturday, July 27, 2013

OPI - Pussy Galore

Hey guys,

So first you'll probably notice I changed the look of my blog (again) I felt like I needed something a bit cleaner, I think I like this.

Alright so if you don't giggle when you read/hear/say Pussy Galore... What is wrong with you? Yes I am secretly a 5 year old boy.

This was a polish I knew I had to have just because the name makes me giggle. Now let me tell you about this. This frosty pink looks TOTALLY unspectacular in pictures, I haven't seen any pics of it that pick up the bright pink microglitter that is buried within the frosty pink. So if you can go find a bottle IRL and take a peek, it truly IS pretty.

This is two coats.

This is
OPI - Pussy Galore



No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!