Thursday, July 4, 2013

Dollish Polish - Who Lives In A Pineapple Under The Sea

Hey guys,

So another fantastic Cartoon glitter from Dollish Polish. This one is based upon Spongebob Squarepants, and if you couldn't tell that by the name of this - we really can't be friends anymore.
I was never a religious watcher of Spongebob but it was always enjoyable when I caught it.

By know you all know how much I love white based crelly glitters. Will I ever get tired of them? I hope not I love it. This polish is full of small yellow hexes, blue circles and pink stars. The stars needed some fishing but everything else came out fine.

Initially I tried doing this with no undies (first set of pics) but I found my blue stained nails showing through more than I wanted (thank you Zoya - Liberty for that) so the first set is 3 coats with no undies and the second is one coat over white.

This is
Dollish Polish - Who Lives In A Pineapple Under The Sea

3 coats, no undies, 1 coat SV




1 coat over white.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!