Monday, July 22, 2013

OPI - Vesper

Hey guys,

So these have been sitting in my drafts for a while I wanted to save them for "Textured Week" I debated posting all the Liquid Sands in one post but thought I'll just do them separately.
So as you'll all remember a couple months back I changed my nail shape from square/squoval to almond/stiletto. In this post I will show you why.

When OPI released their Bond Girls liquid sands collection I was stoked, I knew I had to control myself and not get them all so I just decided to get the Minis.
This is a deep dark purple that as you apply it almost looks like it won't dry with a sparkle but yet as it dries the sparkle comes out.
This was two coats.

This is
OPI - Vesper




Below is the big gouge that prompted a nail shape change. While cleaning up a office in Fort Mac, I took a chunk out of my nail, of course being in Fort Mac for the day meant I didn't have a nail file with me so I had to go all day with this.


1 comment:

  1. I really wish this one was slightly lighter. As much as I love vampy shades, I think it doesn't work with the texture. Also every time I see that nail break, I get sad!

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!