Saturday, August 31, 2013

August Julep Maven Box

Hey guys,

So today I have my August Maven box to show you guys. Just a heads up I skipped September because all the polishes - while pretty, just seemed like ones I had and I wasn't stoked on whatever the product was (I can't even remember)

This month I got the Classic With A Twist box with one Add on.


This month's product was the Doublestep Foot Treatment & Friction stick.
It is supposed to protect from blisters. I haven't used it yet but my mom was worried about getting blisters from her flip flop on a long walk so I told her to use it and No Blisters!!



 The first polish is a beautiful lavender that had gorgeous coverage and application.
You can even get away with one coat if you're careful.
This is two coats for good measure.

Sylvia



Next is a rose pink.
This one had the same creamy coverage and application as Sylvia, the only difference being colour.
This is two coats.

Veronica




Next my add on. This is a beautiful midnight blue shimmer polish is in a black base so it really seems to glow from within.
Great coverage here too.
Again two coats.

Lacey




Overall I was really thrilled with the formula on these, some of the best I've seen from Julep.

3 comments:

  1. I want your nails so hard. Can I just comment on all your posts with that? Anyway they are fucking perfection lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree with Melissa. Your nails are awesome.
    Love that lavender polish btw!

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!