Tuesday, August 27, 2013

China Glaze - It's A Trap-eze!

Hey guys.

So when I initially saw this polish I hated it. I was like euw who would ever want to wear that?
Yet people were going BATCRAP crazy over it so I thought the whole polish universe had probably gone mad.
Then the more I saw it the more it sort of grew on me. So when NPC got a surprise shipment in I figured it was now or never!

When I got it I still wasn't 100% convinced. So I wore it and after a day of wear I wanted to be wowed and fall in love. I'm just not sure. I think this would work better as a feature nail or as part of a different mani. It just seems chaotic.

This is two coats. Application wise it wasn't bad the glitter pay off was pretty great.

This is
China Glaze - It's A Trap-eze




1 comment:

  1. OPI has something similar to this and for some reason I am more driven towards it than this one. I know what you mean about how everyone is so obsessed with this one. I still don't get it!

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!