Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sephora by OPI - It's Bouquet with Me

Hey guys,

So I was reminded yesterday I needed to post these and if I don't post them now, they won't go up until November. So back when my Dad passed away the wonderful people I work with got together and made up a basket full of my favourite things. Included in this basket was a SOPI set of polishes.

Today we have the first of those polishes.
This is a insanely sparkly glitter topper. It was SO HARD to photograph so forgive the crappy pictures. 
It is full of different shades of purple glitter with pieces of silver holo glitter in there too. The base has a purple tint to it.

This was 2 coats. The glitter payoff was fantastic.

This is
Sephora by OPI - It's Bouquet with Me
(over SOPI - The Way Tutu His Heart)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!