Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Girl On Fire Manicure

Hey guys,

So today I was having the absolute worst day. All day I was almost crying at the drop of a hat. Pretty much perma-welled up. Totally not fun and extremely draining (plus who wants to hang around a basket-case all day? poor Tracy)

However by the time I had gotten home my mood had mostly (emphasis on mostly) stabilized. I came home to find a package from Nail Polish Canada.

MY HUNGER GAMES POLISHES!!!
Okay these shipped YESTERDAY!!!
Exactly what I needed to brighten my day.

So tonight obviously I couldn't wait to put them to the test.

I considered swatching them all but started to rage when I was removing yesterday's manicure soooo i thought it best that I don't bother.

Okay so here is my ode to Katniss... the Girl on Fire

I used China Glaze Riveting as a base colour
China Glaze Electrify
China Glaze Luxe And Lush








Heres to a better day tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!