Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sephora by OPI - Frankly, I Don't Give A-Dam

Morning my pretties!!

Exciting day! I'm going truck shopping with my Dad (I know you're probably thinking didn't you just do this? well yes I just did this but while it was time to replace Stanley, the time has also come to replace Buck and Dad needs a new truck.)
Anyways so this is the other polish I bought the other day when I slipped up.

This is Sephora by OPI Frankly, I Don't Give A-Dam

okay now I grabbed this because while I'd a gorgeous grey the name seriously reeled me in.
I love Gone With The Wind.
and also... I Love Adam Levine... which lately has become a bit mainstream but I've seriously loved Maroon 5 since "Harder to Breathe" hit the airwaves.

This may become my new favourite grey!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!