Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hunger Games Watermarble

Hey Guys!

So good news! I made it through the day headache free, which considering I went home yesterday to sit in the dark around 11 is a good thing.
Now can I say HOLY CRAP is it snowing outside. wow apparently mother nature missed the "It's Spring" memo.

Umm in other exciting news: My good friend Cindy got engaged this week!! Yep I'm a little late on announcing that but she'll forgive me.
Also my cousin Alex got engaged yesterday soooo engagements all around!
So stoked. I love weddings.

It was Tracy's last day today so I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do without her. She also managed to talk me into trying a piece of "Thrills" gum today. BLECH worst idea ever! Seriously who wants to eat something that tastes like soap??? So weird.

Other than that my tattoo consult is tomorrow! It had better stop snowing by the time I have to go downtown. I hate going downtown nevermind when the roads are total crap. Fingers crossed.

Anyways NAILS.
So I have another watermarble for you guys. This one is the best so far but I am a far cry from being good at this, but I'm getting better!
This is my Hunger Games watermarble for this I used
China Glaze - Dress Me Up
China Glaze - Mahogany Magic
China Glaze - Foie Gras
China Glaze - Fast Track










Wish me luck tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!