Monday, March 5, 2012

Sephora by OPI - I'm With Brad

Okay so before I get to the nails I'm going to get a bit off topic for a second but like I've said before its my blog and I do what I want.
So for the past 5 months I've been using this mascara that I absolutely hate. I honestly don't think I have ever used a mascara I dislike more.
The offending mascara is Rimmel Volume Accelerator.
Now okay maybe I got a faulty tube (doubt it but you ever know) But while the picture above shows a full and round brush mine was flat on one side and it drove me nuts. It gave me spider lashes like crazy. I couldn't bring myself to throw it out without giving it a decent chance though so I suffered through 5 months and FINALLY yesterday I treated myself to some Tarte Lights! Camera! Lashes! and chucked this SHIT!
Sorry rant over.

On to the nails.
This is Sephora by OPI I'm With Brad.
Now really who doesn't wish they were with Brad??
But I love Angelina and I think this polish reminds me of her a lot.
I love this.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!