Sunday, March 4, 2012

OPI Wooden Shoe Like To Know?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hey Guys,

So yesterday was the celebration of Chelsea's birthday. (Her birthday isn't until tuesday) and I'm happy to say that I got to meet a handful of really great people (Cheryl, Nicole & Mal)
So Chelsea, heres to a great night.

In other news I've now joined Bloglovin' (click the link above)
in the wake of Google removing GFC from non blogger blogs (this doesn't affect me much but thought I might as well)

Anyways POLISH this is the only OPI Holland polish I have so far (my polish buying freeze is still on, can't wait until I can get me some more of these)
This is Wooden Shoe Like To Know

and there are no words to describe how much I love it.
(this was a gift from Chelsea for the record)




So beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!