Friday, March 9, 2012

Lioness Manicure

Hey ladies

So I'm sure I've told you by now about how I broke down last weekend and bought 2 new polishes during my polish buying freeze? No? Well last weekend I headed out to the mall with my mom & grandmother (which I knew was a bad idea) and lo and behold I wound up in Sephora standing in front of the Sephora by OPI stand drooling... okay well not actually drooling, they'd probably kick me out for that. Well I walked out of there with 2 polishes (which I like to think was very restrained of me considering how long it had been since I physically bought a polish)

One of the polishes I picked up was Neutral Beauty now I have nothing like this in my collection so it's pretty exciting.
plus it was the perfect polish to use as a base for the Sephora by OPI Blasted Opalescent Gold polish I had picked up about a month ago.

To me this manicure reminds me of the coat of a Lioness.... could be a bit of a stretch but everytime I glanced at it thats all I could think of.




Heres to a slip up that was worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!