Thursday, July 3, 2014

China Glaze - Tail Me Something

Hey guys,

So it was super hot today, and of course the weather man was threatening crazy thunderstorms all afternoon. Well it's 8:00 and we have yet to see a storm. Our power did go out earlier, and I am fairly certain that my family is insane, instead of hanging out downstairs where it is nice and cool they're upstairs sweating their faces off. Not that I'm complaining because I love being left alone.

So I can't say the name of this polish without also singing "Tell Me Something Good" in my head or at least humming it. Anyone with me? This was one of my surprise favourites in the Sea Goddess collection. I don't know why I wasn't expecting to love this one like I did but wow, it just seems very mermaid-y to me. This was 2 coats.

This is
China Glaze - Tail Me Something




1 comment:

  1. This one is okay. I think it's my least favourite from the collection :-|

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!