Sunday, July 13, 2014

Supernatural Lacquer - Everybody Loves Cake, EAT IT!

Hey guys,

So anyone who reads my blog on a regular basis may or may not be aware that at the beginning of June one of my beloved horses passed away. Anyways when this happened I contacted Stefanie at Supernatural Lacquer and asked if she would be willing to make a custom memorial polish for Timmi. At the beginning of May for Timmi's birthday my friend Jill and I bought a carrot cake and then attempted to feed it to Timmi. He hated it and spat it all out over the floor. Anyways I posted a picture and a video to instagram and Stefanie was a huge fan of it. I couldn't think of anyone else I would rather have memorialize Tim in polish form.

Recently Supernatural Lacquer had a big "Let's get all this old stock out of my house" sale and I couldn't help but grab a bunch of polishes from my "must buy" list. When my package was sent Stefanie informed me that there may be a surprise in my package. Anyways when my package arrived I freaked out because along with the sweetest note this beauty was inside. The long and short of it is that Stefanie tried to make a polish of what she hopes Timmi's heaven might look like.

This is a off-white holo with multi sized white/silver holographic glitter inside. I think ethereal is a good word for it.
This is two coats. Please excuse the picture spam. Sorry, not sorry.

This is
Supernatural Lacquer - Everybody Loves Cake, EAT IT!








1 comment:

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!