Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Julep Maven Box

Hey guys,

We're taking a brief one day hiatus from Digital Nails Week to bring you this post.

I have my July Julep Maven box to show you guys today! This was the first time since it was introduced that I really took advantage of the My Maven swap feature. I wanted to try the Body Milk lotion (I love it! it smells and feels so nice!) so I made sure that was in my box since it would have costed more as an add on. 
I loved this collection, full of bright cremes perfect for July!
Click for more after the jump.


Linden
 Pool blue crème
This is a fantastic unusual blue, seriously why is this not more common? I feel like I have nothing quite like this. This was two coats. Almost a one coater.




Lissa
Tumbled turquoise crème
This is a really beautiful turquoise creme polish. Some people had major application problems with this but I didn't, this was two coats.




Vicki
Pink flamingo crème
So normally I make fun of Julep's polish colours description, but HOW PERFECT is pink flamingo to describe this? Totally perfect. This was two coats.




Tamara
Lipstick red crème
This is a beautiful bright red creme, nice application. This was two coats.




1 comment:

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!