Monday, July 7, 2014

Julep - Andrea

Hey guys,

So I had a crazy day. Remember those pyrography signs I was making? Well my friend asked me to make one for her yesterday and since yesterday I have about 20 pending orders. HOLY SCHNIKE! That has more or less been my phrase of the day. My mind is more or less BLOWN. I also received a very special package in the mail today from Supernatural Lacquer, which to many may seem just like normal nail mail, but to me was way more. More on that later.

Today I have a full coverage gold glitter polish to show you guys! I'm fairly certain that this one was given to me by my best friend or it showed up in a mystery box. Honestly who can keep track anymore?
This was two coats.
This is
Julep - Andrea




1 comment:

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!