Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Julep - Monica

Hey guys,

 So I don't know about you guys but I have a horrible habit of not being able to keep my work spaces clean. I am so prone to just having clutter everywhere. I'm not lucky enough to have a special polishing station or desk so everything happens at the coffee table, which yes I'm the only one who uses this room but sometimes my inability to keep things tidy drives me nuts. Not to mention it's a mish mash of polish stuff, wood burning stuff, and other random craft stuff. Guess that means I should probably clean up...

This is the pink sister to Kyla that I posted a few days back. It's a pink jelly full of iridescent glitter that flashes blue. I love this colour just a nice bright pink summer polish.
This is one coat over a pink base.
This is
Julep - Monica
over Essie - Cute As A Button




1 comment:

  1. What a stunning looking polish! I love the sparkles :-)

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!