Friday, August 8, 2014

Dollish Polish - Live Long And Prosper

Hey guys,

Yay, finally on vacation again! I'm so excited for this coming week off. I will probably do what I did last time and basically keep my posts short and sweet and to the POLISH (get it? instead of to the point). I don't leave until Sunday.

My first memories of Star Trek involve not being able to sleep, heading into the basement where Dad was watching Star Trek and harassing him until he would put on Full House. Poor guy, I was such a pest. At least later in life I grew to appreciate Star Trek, I won't lie and tell you I've seen every TV episode because that would be wrong, but I do enjoy the movies (old & new) and who knows maybe one day I will have seen all the episodes.

Inspired by Spock and his Starfleet uniform, this cerulean blue shimmer crelly is bursting with varying blues, gold and black hexagons, squares, and stars.

This was pretty sheer and would likely layer nicely over a dark blue but I wanted to see how this would build up. This is three coats.

This is
Dollish Polish - Live Long And Prosper




1 comment:

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!