Saturday, August 30, 2014

Julep - Claudia - August Birthstone

Hey guys,

I hope you are all enjoying your Saturday! I've decided to have a impromptu Marvel marathon and watch as many Avengers movies as I can (in chronological order) before I go over to a friend's tonight. That being said whatever I don't get to I can just watch tomorrow. 

Today I have the August Birthstone polish from Julep to show you guys. To anyone who doesn't know August's birthstone is Peridot which is a limey green gemstone. I think Julep nailed it on this one. I love when they do full coverage glitters. This was three coats with no undies.

This is
Julep - Claudia




2 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun :-)

    What a pretty glittery polish, I like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look Georgous and are perfect for autumn :D lovely post as always xoxo I've just started a blog of my own and if you're interested you are very welcome to visit. Followers are desperately needed!!! http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!