Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Julep Maven Box

Hey guys,

I hope you all are enjoying your weekends! I am just now wrapping up my Marvel movie marathon (I had a few interruptions, for instance what was supposed to be a movie date last night with a friend turned into a 6 1/2 hour conversation. Which was awesome)

Today I have my August Julep Maven box to show you guys! So many people had a lot of issues with their boxes this month. Including my best friend who has started up her own blog reviewing subscription boxes which you can check out here) Thankfully however my box was received fully intact.
This month the boxes included a screen cleaner which is awesome, I have a screen protector for my phone so it doesn't work as well but it is still awesome.
Honestly the colours in this box were amazing, I probably should have upgraded.
Click for more after the jump.


India
Freshwater blue shimmer
This is a gorgeous blue! I give Julep a lot of crap for their sometimes hokey colour descriptions but I think Freshwater blue is the perfect description. This was two coats.




Katie
Orchid iridescent chrome
This is a beautiful shimmer, honestly I looked at this one and thought oh I have nothing like this, well that was a lie, the more I wore it the more it reminded me of something I already have. That being said it doesn't make it any less beautiful. This was three coats.




Joyce
Lava red shimmer
Lastly I have a gorgeous fire red shimmer. Love this one.
This was two coats.



1 comment:

  1. OMG I nearly fell off my seat there looking at how wonderfully gorgeous India is! That is my kinda blue for sure :-D I like Katie too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!