Sunday, August 10, 2014

Dollish Polish - These Are Not The Droids You Are Looking For

Hey guys,

Okay so looks like we are going into the week with a bleak outlook... the wifi here at the hotel is AWFUL. So please forgive me ahead of time if a day or two get skipped. I promise it's not your or me. It's this crappy hotel wifi. I should have known better. Alas I was spoiled with the wifi at the delta.

However crappy wifi will not stop me from posting tonight! I bring you the Star Wars inspired polish! I could go on forever about Star Wars, but I won't seeing as I have been driving all day and my brain feels similar to a marshmallow. So I'll let this glitterbomb speak for itself. Because it does that well.

Inspired by R2D2 and C3PO, this dense micro glitter is jam-packed with silver and gold flakes and glitters, and accented with blue hexagons.

This is three coats.

This is
Dollish Polish - These Are Not The Droids You Are Looking For





1 comment:

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!