Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Dollish Polish - Love Me Some Pie

Hey guys,

So another long but great day at the horse show here, one of my teammates earned her first Top 10 Ribbon ever. So exciting she did amazing, I'm also toying with the idea of showing again next year, watching my division tonight really made me miss it. We'll see.

Today's Ultimate Fandom polish is inspired by Supernatural. I was a die hard Supernatural fan and I totally admit to slacking off for the past couple seasons but it is on my to-do list to rewatch all of it.

Inspired by pie of course!, This Black cherry jelly with a blue flash, is loaded with red, fuchsia, burgundy, and garnet glitters in varying shapes and size, accented with iridescent micro glitters and shreds.

This is three coats. I don't know if I would call this a "black cherry" jelly seeing as it is really pink I think it would take a few more coats to blacken this up or layer it over a darker colour.

This is
Dollish Polish - Love Me Some Pie




1 comment:

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!