Monday, September 1, 2014

Julep - Padma

Hey guys,

So for some reason I've been totally squirrelly today. I am just itching to make something (or finish something) but the sad state of my bank account at the moment has made me force myself to not spend any kind of money (well on anything but food anyways) until friday so instead of having a movie marathon and sitting here crafting all day like I would have loved to. I basically sat all day and had a movie marathon whilst simultaneously preoccupying myself with computer games and pinterest. In hindsight I probably  should have read my book. Dang. Well the day is not over.

Today I have a very pretty purple to show you. This is one of those blackened purples that to the average observer looks black but when the light catches it in the right away BOOM. Purple shimmer. You can see the shimmer in the flash pic at the bottom. I love purples like this.
This was two coats.

This is
Julep - Padma





1 comment:

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!