Saturday, September 27, 2014

Dollish Polish - There's Only One Of Me

Hey guys,

So today I went to my first Comic Book Expo ever. Super cool, I loved it. And THEN there was Nerd Speed Dating, because WHY NOT. Well now I know why not. Losers. I mean don't get me wrong there were some nice guys but no one I would ever want to talk to again. Although there seemed to be some cute boys in the waiting list line, They never made it in. Sad Face. Anyways I don't know if it's something I would EVER do again but I'm glad I did. Good Stories.

Today I have an Orphan Black inspired polish, I don't watch Orphan Black so I can't rave about how much I love it. But that being said I really liked this polish.

Inspired by Orphan Black and in particular, Sarah Manning, this deep blurple with violet flash is bursting with tiny rainbow micro flakes.

This is two coats.

This is
Dollish Polish - There's Only One Of Me




1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this is a real stunner :-D

    Nerd Speed Dating - that sounds kind cool :-)

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!