Monday, September 29, 2014

Julep - Serena - September Birthstone

Hey guys,

So you know those mornings where you wake up and just immediately you have a feeling in your gut that it's going to be a not so great day? Well that was me this morning, first thing that happened when I woke up was I learned that I have water seepage in my basement. GREAT. Then I couldn't find my coat, or my shoes, or my keys. Anyways it looked like it was all going to be downhill from there.
Have no fear though I'm in a better mood already.

Today we interrupt the tail end of the Ultimat Fandom Collection Part Deux to bring you this month's birthstone. Straight up how GORGEOUS IS THIS?! At first I thought this was just a glitter topper but the base is definitely tinted. I love the sapphire and blurple glitters in here.
This is two coats over blue.

This is
Julep - Serena
(Over OPI - Swimsuit... Nailed It)




1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about that. I get days like that! Your gut feeling isn't good :-(

    This is a stunning looking one! Love it :-D

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!