Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Dollish Polish - On Wednesday's We Wear Black

Hey guys,

So how many times do you try and make something work before just giving up all together. Personally I am not a huge fan of giving up but sometimes I just think to myself that if something isn't meant to happen it won't. Long story short - in the past three weeks I have had 3 planned dates with the same guy and not a single one has happened. I'm starting to think this is the universe's way of just saying "No"

Well you know the usual motto "On Wednesday's We Wear Pink", well American Horror Story turned that on it's head with "On Wednesdays We Wear Black" honestly it speaks a bit more to me, don't get me wrong I love pink but I LOVVVEEE Black. Anyways this is a black glitter topper that I had a heck of a time finding an appropriate base colour for. I figured over black wouldn't show it's true beauty. So here it is over two different bases. Julep - Coco (oxblood), & OPI - Skull & Glossbones (grey)

Inspired by the coven of witches motto, this dense micro glitter reads as a flat inside, but in the sunlight it's a "magical" holo dance of black glitters.

This is two coats over each.

This is
Dollish Polish - On Wednesday's We Wear Black








1 comment:

  1. It looks good over both :-) I like it. :-)

    Oh wow maybe you should try one more time? And it might work out then? I guess it all depends if you really like him or not?

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!