Friday, September 19, 2014

Scottish Flag Manicure

Hey guys,

Okay so I know I'm a bit late here but lately I have been obsessed with Scotland, I want to go so insanely bad. Basically it just seems like a magical place with such rich history. Well yesterday Scotland voted on an independence referendum. The vote was almost split down the middle, the "No" side won.
I won't pretend to have an opinion on this, I am not Scottish, in fact I heard somewhere that ancestor's of mine were forcibly removed from Scotland for stealing sheep (I sort of doubt this is true, but heck who knows?) but most of the people I saw talking about it wanted a "Yes" vote. 

Anyways, in honor of this big day for Scotland I decided to do a Scottish Flag manicure.
my ring number is super funky and the blue is likely way off (I saw all sorts of different blues so I picked my favourite) but anyways. 
Scots - this one is for you.





1 comment:

  1. This is a cool mani for such an important today in our history. I cannot still believe what has happened. I stayed up all night to watch the results and it was very tense at one point. I just hope good things come out of it for us - only time will tell and it is gonna be interesting to see what happens for us in Scotland now :-|

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!