Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Beautifully Disney - Something Sassy

Hey guys,

So I don't think it needs saying but I'm going to say it anyways, ENOUGH with the cold weather. While I generally pride myself on sticking out our frigid winters pretty well, after a while it just gets old.
Like the song goes "take me somewhere, sunny and 75" okay I wasn't actually sure how warm 75 degrees was so I googled it and it's just over 23 degrees, which I could totally go for. Seriously though Fahrenheit makes no sense.

So this is a gold shimmer glitter topper, slightly less dense than Star Struck. As far as the gold glitter goes it's definitely a bit more of the neutral side of gold and less yellow. Overall I liked it.
This is one coat over taupe.
 
This is
Beautifully Disney - Something Sassy
over Julep - Vera




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!