Friday, February 7, 2014

Rainbow Honey - Appleberry

Hey guys,

Okay so I am admittedly one of the least sporty people out there. I hate running, I hate pretty much all physical activity that is not horseback riding. But I LOVE the Olympics. I know there is a lot of controversy surrounding this years Winter Olympics but I am definitely still watching. It's exciting! Plus holy banana crackers have you seen the Canadian Men's Bobsleigh team?? Holy crap!! I know what my favourite new winter sport is.

Today I have a glitter topper from Rainbow Honey, this beauty of course came from the head Rainbow Honey ambassador (In my mind anyways) my NPBFF Melissa.
This is described as: Fresh cranberries accented with apples, spices, and a bright blue shimmer.
Glitter pay off was pretty decent here. This is one coat over white gold


This is
Rainbow Honey - Appleberry
(over Julep - Amity)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!