Wednesday, February 12, 2014

OPI - Last Friday Night

Hey guys,

Alright sing it with me now, glitter all over the room, pink flamingos in the pool.
I won't lie it is impossible to not just rock out to that song whenever it comes on. Oh Katy Perry, I love you.

So I have long kicked myself for not getting more of the Katy Perry collection when it was around... this seems to happen a lot for me. I probably shouldn't let the Gwen Stefani collection slip away.
So when I saw that NPC still had this and it was on sale on boxing day I grabbed it. It was the only boxing day polish I bought. It's a iridescent blue glitter topper in a light blue tinted base.

This is one coat over OPI - Dating a Royal.

This is
OPI - Last Friday Night
over OPI - Dating A Royal




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!