Sunday, February 9, 2014

Winter Olympics 2014 Manicure

Hey guys,

Okay so I promise not to jabber on about the Olympics for the next couple weeks. That'll get old quick, but please bear through at least one more post with me.
I am dreading going back to work tomorrow, that means I will actually have to try to sleep tonight instead of trying to stay awake to watch stuff and setting alarms. I fell asleep to the soothing sounds of men's downhill skiing last night.

Today you guys will get a taste of LIGHTBOX pictures. Now keep in mind I am still seriously trying to figure this out and work out the kinks. I'm not sure if I'm 100% happy with all the settings and I probably need some sort of mini tripod cause apparently I have really shaky hands or something?

I wanted to do another Olympic Manicure for the Winter Olympics which I LOVE. So this time around I wanted to do something a bit different.
These are some of my fave winter sports. To watch anyways. I don't participate.

For this I used
OPI - DS Magic
Julep - Dahlia
Zoya - Storm
Zoya - Holly (with Supernatural Lacquer - Aurora Borealis)
OPI - DS Indulgence




2 comments:

  1. Fantastic job! Like you, I love the Olympics and these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so into these. Also you might not need a tripod - maybe just play with your ISO settings! :D

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!