Thursday, February 27, 2014

Deborah Lippmann - Stronger

Hey guys,

So I think I finally worked out my horse show schedule this summer, and between shows and cousin's weddings I am going to be ridiculously poor for the year. I'm sure it will be buttloads of fun and definitely worth it but it also means I can look forward to buying VERY little polish and not being to spontaneous with anything. Yay.

So I bought this on New Years eve as a present to myself. This is JUST SO SPARKLY. Like a dumb dumb I insisted on trying to build this up. It needed a base colour. But it is so pretty! There is so much sparkle to the holographic glitter. I just wish the blue jelly base was a bit more opaque.
This was 4 coats.

This is
Deborah Lippmann - Stronger



No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!