Thursday, February 6, 2014

Julep - Stefani

Hey guys,

So I am totally grounded for the next four weeks. A Self-imposed-you-are-too-poor-to-leave-the-house-other-than-to-go-to-work grounding. Yeah I'm not happy about it either. No buying polish, no going and getting food. No doing anything fun. Except staying in. Staying AWAY from online shopping. Being an adult sucks... I'm actually looking forward to doing my taxes and praying for a tax return.

So I FINALLY set up my lightbox! Yep, so that being said I'm going to do my best to get all the non-lightbox pics out of my drafts before I post any lightbox pictures. That being said my Julep box post may go up before my drafts is empty but we'll see. I'm still working out the lightbox kinks and getting the hang of it.

So This is a dark silver, steel grey. I have a few colours like this but I really love them. They remind me of my horse when he was younger.
This went on great, brushstrokes weren't bad. This was 2 coats.

This is
Julep - Stefani




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!