Monday, February 3, 2014

Island Girl - Island Color

Hey guys,

So Monday's suck, I feel this way every single Monday. I think it should be a rule that on Mondays you get cake or something. Some sort of incentive for starting the week. If every Monday I knew that when I got to work I could have cake I would probably have an easier time waking up. Just Sayin'

I've been sitting on this one for a while, unintentionally. Hey believe it or not there are currently only 2 polishes in my untried pile! Holy crap. I mean thats not including the 15 I'm waiting for in the mail.
This is a pink glitter topper, with different sized pink glitter.
This is one coat over light pink.

This is
Island Girl - Island Color
over Julep - Helen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!