Thursday, February 20, 2014

Rainbow Honey - Mystery Sample

Hey guys,

So big day for Canada in the Olympics, talk about an Epic comeback in women's hockey. USA played a great game, and we were all freaking out for a while. That empty goalpost save. HOLY CRAP! We all freaked.

So in with my birthday/Christmas present from Melissa was a Mystery Grab bag from Rainbow Honey. Inside was this Mystery Sample polish. I have no clue what this polish is called but MAN was it a weird one to describe. It is a charcoal jelly base that has green/purple duochrome flakies in it. It wasn't at all what I expected it to be. Definitely better than I expected. For some reason not knowing the name of this really weirds me out. This was 3 coats.

This is
Rainbow Honey - Mystery Sample



1 comment:

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!